Yes, if your child is 8 years old or younger. Except for in the case of Special Events for which there is an extra charge, in which case every individual attending, including children, will need their own ticket. Attendees aged 9 + will need to purchase their own Gold or VIP ticket in order to qualify for early entry perks.
Articles in this section
- What is KidCon?
- What is there to do at KidCon?
- Do you have a place I can nurse/pump?
- Can I bring my stroller?
- How do I get a children’s wristband for my child?
- I have a VIP ticket, can my young child get in early with me?
- What are the Child Passes for?
- Is Salt Lake Gaming Con a family friendly event?