Welcome to the SLGC Pokémon Cup 2017!
We are excited to welcome all trainers to our annual Pokémon tournament. Prepare your Pokédex’s for the battle of a lifetime.
Saturday July 8th:
Check-In and Registration starts at 10:30 am
Tournament starts at 11:00 am
What to bring:
- 3DS system, AC adapter (HIGHLY recommended), copy of Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon.
- Double Battle
- Bring 6 Pokémon, choose 4 per battle
- No duplicate Pokémon
- No duplicate held items
- Z-Crystals and Mega Stones are allowed
- Soul Dew cannot be used
Any Pokémon can be used except the following:
Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, Magearna, and Marshadow.
- All Pokémon will be temporarily be set to level 50 during the tournament regardless of current level in game.
- No Player cap, Swiss round into Top Cut (dependant on entrants)
Click here to Register for the Pokémon Tournament now.